Welcome to Medical Affairs at St. Elizabeth Healthcare. This site contains information on obtaining staff privileges at St. Elizabeth Healthcare. Included on this site is a copy of our application, delineation of privileges, forms, and instructions on how to obtain a parking pass. Please contact a member of our staff with any questions or additional information.
If you are a physician looking for employment opportunties at St. Elizabeth Healthcare, please use this link to view all available positions.
- To receive an application for Medical Staff/Allied Health Professional Membership Privileges, please contact the Medical Affairs Office at (859) 301-2115.
- Verification of Privileges - Hospitals and managed-care companies, please select this site to verify privileges of current Medical Staff and Allied Health Professionals.
St. Elizabeth Healthcare Medical Staff Governing Documents
Delineation of Privileges
Please contact the Medical Affairs Office at (859) 301-2115 to obtain a parking pass.
Medical Affairs Contact Information and Staff
Medical Affairs Office
St. Elizabeth Edgewood
1 Medical Village Drive
Edgewood, KY 41017
(859) 301-2115 Fax (859) 301-2469
Robert Prichard, M.D., Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer
(859) 301-7380 Fax (859) 301-7386
George Hall, M.D., Vice President of Medical Affairs
(859) 301-7385 Fax (859) 301-7386
Michelle Jones, Administrative Assistant to Chief Medical Officer
(859) 301-3855 Fax (859) 301-7386
Joanne Rigsbee, Manager of Medical Affairs and Continuing Medical Education
(859) 301-7383 Fax (859) 301-2469
Karen Burns, Medical Staff Coordinator, Reappointment Credentialing
(859) 301-2316 Fax (859) 578-5967
Crystal Geiman, Medical Staff Coordinator, Initial Credentialing
(859) 301-7381 Fax (859) 578-5966
Jane Graves, Medical Staff Coordinator, Cactus Administrator, Reappointment Credentialing
(859) 301-6012 Fax (859) 301-2066
M. Renee Loveless, Medical Staff Coordinator, Initial Credentialing, Service Call Scheduling, Students/Residents/Fellows
(859) 301-2245 Fax (859) 578-5961
Karen Smith, Medical Staff Coordinator, Initial Credentialing, Additional Privileges
(859) 301-2188 Fax (859) 578-5968