Keeping drugs out of the work place can be a challenge. Substance abuse costs employers millions of dollars each year in the form of sick days, employee turnover, hiring and training costs, job-related injuries, and increased workers' compensation costs.
Drug and/or alcohol testing can be performed in conjunction with physical examinations or as stand-alone tool to ensure a safe working environment as well as assist your business in meeting DOT (Dept. of Transportation) requirements.
Drug screen collections and alcohol testing can be performed at the Business Health Center during business hours. In addition, the Emergency Departments at St. Elizabeth Healthcare have computer access to your company specific profile for after-hours injury care requiring drug and/or alcohol testing. We can work with you to coordinate drug and/or alcohol programs at your worksite. Our staff is trained to follow collection procedures as mandated by the Department of Transportation (DOT).
Our Employee Assistance Program is available to help with the drug and alcohol program and policy development. They also provide supervisor training mandated by the Department of Transportation (DOT) in identifying drug use in the work place.
Drug Testing Services
- Urine Testing (DOT and Non-DOT)
- Hair Testing
- Quick Cup Urine Screen
- Certified MRO’s
- Dedicated Certified MRO Assistant responsible for program oversight
- DOT trained staff
- Partner with St. Elizabeth lab for specimen testing
- Partner with SAMSHA certified lab for specimen testing
- Partner with Psychomedics for Hair Testing
- Collection facility for your lab
- Random program coordination and management
Alcohol Testing Services
- Saliva Screen
- Breathalyzer Screen
- Dedicated coordinator responsible for program oversight
- Trained staff
Random Drug/Alcohol Program Management
Managing a random drug and alcohol screening program, is very time consuming. St. Elizabeth Business Health has dedicated staff for the drug and alcohol program oversight.
Benefits of utilizing St. Elizabeth Business Health as your program administrator:
1. Computerized System - Systoc
Nationally recognized Occupational Health software program, utilized to administer the program.
2. Comprehensive delivery system
- Dedicated Drug Screen Coordinator
- Trained collectors
- Certified MRO as our medical director
- Timely results
- Full support of our own Employee Assistance Program
- Provide quarterly and annual reports to the employer
- On-site collection services are available
- Processed over 14,000 drug screens per year
- Provide random services for approximately 75 companies
- Experienced certified MRO’s
- Program oversight by our Drug Screen Coordinator who is a Certified MRO Assistant