News Room: St. Elizabeth CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit Upcoming Screening Sites
To download a pdf of this news release, please click here.
Northern Kentucky - The St. Elizabeth CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit will be offering stroke and cardiovascular screenings at locations throughout Northern Kentucky during February. The CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit extends the experience and excellence of the St. Elizabeth Heart and Vascular Institute by providing screenings, risk appraisals and education for diagnosing cardiovascular disease and stroke to where you live, work and play.
Using state-of-the-art ultrasound technology, the mobile unit can perform an array of on-site tests aimed at detecting all manner of risky health conditions including carotid artery disease, peripheral arterial disease, abdominal aortic aneurysm and high blood pressure. The unit now offers a new cardiac age health risk assessment.
- Monday, February 3—Kroger Independence, 1700 Declaration Drive, Independence from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 4—St. Elizabeth Physicians Heart and Vascular, Medical Village Drive, Edgewood from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (peripheral arterial disease only)
- Wednesday, February 5—Bank of Kentucky Dry Ridge, 12 Taft Highway, Dry Ridge from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, February 6—Kroger Newport, 130 Pavilion Parkway, Newport 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday, February 8—Remke Market Buttermilk Crossing, 560 Clock Tower Way, Crescent Springs from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Monday, February 10—Kroger Mt. Zion, 9950 Berberich Drive, Florence from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 11—St. Elizabeth Grant, 238 Barnes Road, Williamstown from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Monday, February 17—St. Elizabeth Physicians Hidden Valley, 19908 Augusta Drive #1, Lawrenceburg, Indiana from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 18—St. Elizabeth Florence, 4900 Houston Road, Florence from 12 to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 19—Kroger Ft. Mitchell, 2150 Dixie Highway, Ft. Mitchell from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, February 20—St. Elizabeth Edgewood (new screening location at 500 Thomas More Parkway) from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, February 22—St. Catherine of Sienna Parish, 23 Rossford Ave., Ft. Thomas from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Monday, February 24—Kroger Crossroads, 375 Crossroads Blvd., Cold Spring from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Friday, February 28—St. Elizabeth Covington, 1500 James Simpson Jr. Way from 12 to 4 p.m.
Special pricing of $25 for each individual screen, including peripheral arterial disease, carotid artery & abdominal aortic aneurysm.
Please call (859) 301-WELL (9355) to schedule an appointment.
Back to top...