At St. Elizabeth Healthcare, keeping you healthy is a top priority. That's why we offer CardioVascular Mobile Screenings all over the tri-state region.
By deploying the mobile health van to locations where you live, work and play, St. Elizabeth strives to deliver topnotch care and technology directly to those who need it, where it is most accessible. In this way, the organization hopes to better prevent and reduce cardiovascular disease, stroke and diabetes through screenings, risk appraisals and education. To learn about the four different screenings available through our mobile unit, please click here.
Please click on the links below for the most up-to-date information on where our CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit will be. To register for a screening, call (859) 301-WELL (9355).
For a printable pdf of all of the December dates and locations for the CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit, please click here.
For a printable pdf of all of the January dates and locations for the CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit, please click here.
- Wednesday, January 7 -- Bank of Kentucky Erlanger
- Thursday, January 8 -- Kroger Newport
- Friday, January 9 -- Remke Markets Crescent Springs
- Monday, January 12 -- Kroger Walton
- Tuesday, January 13 -- St. Elizabeth Grant
- Wednesday, January 14 -- Kroger Hebron
- Thursday, January 15 -- 5 Seasons Family Sports Club
- Tuesday, January 20 -- St. Elizabeth Florence
- Wednesday, January 21 -- St. Elizabeth Physicians Dillsboro, IN
- Friday, January 23 -- St. Elizabeth Covington